Steps to create Microsoft 365 Developer Account
1. Click on below link to open the Microsoft 365 Developer Program website.
2. Click on the Join Now button.
3. Sign in with your Microsoft account on below screen, if you don’t have a Microsoft account click on the No account? Create one! option to create a new Microsoft account.
4. Select your Country/Region, Company and Language preference on below screen and click on Next.
5. Choose your primary focus as a developer (Choose only one) and click Next.
6. Select the Microsoft 365 development areas of your interest and click on Save.
7. Choose your Microsoft 365 developer sandbox. Instant Sandbox comes with preconfigured sample users, data pack and custom apps for building Microsoft 365 apps and solutions and in Configurable sandbox you can configure the sandbox from scratch. Click on Next.
8. Select the Country/region for your data center and enter admin username and password details here, click on Continue.
9. Select the country code and enter the phone number on below screen, enter the code received on your phone and click on Set up.
10. The developer subscription is setting up now, it may take few minutes to finish.
11. Once developer set up is completed, on below screen you will see the details of Microsoft 365 developer subscriptions. Click on Go to subscription.
12. Click on Ask later (You have 14 days until this is required) to continue or Next to setup the two-step verification for the Microsoft 365 Developer Account.
13. Open office.com and click on Admin to open the Microsoft 365 admin center.
14. The Active users section will have sample user accounts created with Instant Sandbox, click on the Show all to view all admin centers.
15. Admin centers section will show individual admin center links for SharePoint, Power Platform, Teams and other products under Microsoft 365. You can now visit the individual admin center and start creating apps and solutions.